Show and tell is something our family has always done to share our yard sale finds or thrift store purchases. We get to show off our great deals! I hope you enjoy our tradition, too.
We are in Fairhope visiting my grandparents, so we got to experience a different variety of yard sales. My parents and I ended up over in a town called Daphne, because they were having a lot of neighborhood yard sales this weekend.
Here are our yard sale finds from today:
- Gardening wagon in great condition $10
- Mom found a bunch of baby clothes for my nephew, including an adorable Halloween and Thanksgiving outfit.
- She also got him two loveys (50¢) and a push along mower that blows bubbles (75¢).
- Kid size North Face jacket $5
- Old ladder $5
- Dolly $3
- Bungee cords $1
- Set of old wrenches 10¢ each
- 3 bowling balls $5 for all 🙂
- Decorating orbs $3 for the box (They usually ask at least $3 for individuals!)
- 2 fishing nets 50¢ each
- Fish tank with filter and light $3
- Rectangular prism-shaped yardstick 50¢
- Vintage Sorry game 50¢
Our task for today is to figure out how we’re going to fit all of this in the car for the drive home along with 3 adults, our luggage, 4 little dogs, and the other thrift store finds I haven’t shared with you yet. Wish us luck!!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter below to receive extras, like a picture of us doing show-and-tell with my grandma, who started this whole tradition. If that’s not enough to motivate you, we also share information for deals with you first!